In a Spanish nut shell....
We started off the day searching for culture, the Picasso Museum, the inspirational Quatre Gats, and flamenco dancing.....
We ended the day on stage, giving directions to the Japanese, buying art and enjoying the culinary delight of Siete Puertes....
Tomorrow, we rent a car and tour the coast (Jill had the foresight to attain her International Driver's License so if you know anyone on the road on the coast of Spain tomorrow, tell them the "three Amigas" are also gunning for pavement and to steer clear.)
"Give me a museum and I will fill it.". -Pablo Picasso
*For your viewing pleasure, pictures are on Facebook titled "Day 04."
OMYGOSH! You girls are hysterical! So glad you having a wonderful time. :-) Keep posting. It's probably the only way I'll ever experience Barcelona... so far... it's been a blast
ReplyDelete! :-)
You don't need an international driver's license. Just a car and a map! I drove from Barcelona to Montpellier almost my braille~
ReplyDelete